Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Week to Arizona!

There is always so much to do when we go to Arizona. Both mine and Mike's family live there. I always think that I can fit it all in but it isn't always possible. The girls were able to go swimming a lot with their cousins. Harley was able to sleep over at Jennas' a few nights. Thanks Jenna for including Harley. She always thinks she is such a big girl to stay with the older cousin. Hannah and Danika love each other sooo much that they always have to throw a fight in their just to keep it REAL!! Hope and Dave are so good to invite my girls to play at their house. They love to go over there because there is always something fun to do. Like that huge water slide you got. HOLY COW how fun was that. We would love for them to come and stay ar our house sometime.
I don't know if i can make it back there until Thanksgiving! You guys always wear me out!

Aunt Audra looking robust with cutie Maddie.

Grandma Lofgreen with Kyra, Kamri, and Hagan making sure none of her grandkids drown. Thanks Grandma!!

Hannah and Danika keeping it real!



Ma Judd finally had her other knee operated on. I remember she had her first one done a couple of months before Hagan was born. I was so grateful that she healed so nicely that she could come and see us in Carson City. She's always so willing to come and help! What a MOM!
She made it home. Thank goodness Dad is there to help her get around. MoM said that she couldn't have done it without him. Way to go Dad! That knee sure looks like it hurts!



Poor Hagan grabbed my hot flat iron. I felt sooo bad. She thought that it was fun to push on the bubble it made. That was after she was done sobbing big buckets of tears.

<

2 comments:

Andrea said...

OUUUCH! I remember when Hagan did that. Kids are so resilient! I would have been crying and complaining for weeks after!

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love it when you guys come down. It keeps my kids busy! We do need to come up there and go do something fun! The kids wouldn't want to come home. Poor Hagan!!! That looks like it hurts so freakin' bad.