Monday, September 8, 2008

Bo "Bodacious" Lofgreen

Meet our new addition. Bo "Bodacious" Lofgreen. Harley and Hannah have been so scared of dogs for I don't know how long. So we thought if we got a cute little dog they would slowly come to love him.
At first they would run and jump on the nearest thing to get away from Bo when he was down and running around the house. Harley started holding him as long as he stays perfectly still. Then Hannah started holding him. But they still run to the furniture when he is out.
Then there is Hagan. She absolutely loves him. She loves to boss him around and say "NO BO". So one out of three love this little guy. But I still have hopes for Harley and Hannah

2 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

O' my gosh, he is so dang adorable. It makes me want one. The kids are going to be so jealous, they want a dog so bad, but party pooper Dave says NO. He's no fun:) You should bring him down with you at Thanksgiving.

Andrea said...

My kids love Bo. Ariel asks When are we going to the Lofgreen's so I can make sure Bo is okay?"