Monday, September 8, 2008

Fashion Show

Bart and Bon have started a tradition of getting all the families together and having a fashion show. IT can get pretty funny. The boys were so fun to watch because they really got into it showing off their new duds. They don't have a uniform to where so their clothes were fun to watch come down the run way. SOOO I thought it would be fun to have one for my girls. WE invited a few friends and put on a back to school fashion show. The girls really got into it. It was fun to watch them pose and walk the walk. They were all so cute!







3 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

What a flippin' cute idea! I'm going to have to steal that one! They are beautiful professionals!

Kyle said...

The last picture is hilarious! It looks like the girls had a lot of fun. I'm sorry we missed it! I love how you do such cute things with your kids and how involved you are with them.

Andrea said...

That's Will for ya: asleep when I wish he was awake and awake when I wish he was asleep! lol j/k I still love him though.