Monday, September 8, 2008

The first day of School!

The first day of school for some is so bitter-sweet. For me I'm like thank goodness!!! WE have some kind of structure again. The girls were excited to see friends again and make new ones. Harley 's main concerns were what to do about bullies. I said don't take any crap from anyone!=) She gets really tired at the end of the day because she now goes all day.

Hannah was teary eyed when I left her at Kindergarten. She kept trying to follow me out the door. Sometimes I wonder if I don't have enough emotion. Some of the Moms were crying more then the kids were. I was like heck ya I have two in school now! But I told Hannah gently but firmly that she would have a blast if she would stay and tried it out. Then I all but bribed her with ice cream. What can you do?!?

I must say that it is very quiet at my house at times. But Hagan and I are having fun with the one on one time together. Mike keeps asking me if I'm going to go back to work when Hagan is in school. I just smile and say we will cross that road when it get here!






3 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

I HEAR YA Taryn!!! I was so ready for school to start. I can't wait til Kamri goes all day next year. How fun for Hagan to have you all to herself. She's so stinkin' cute! The girls are absolutely adorable in their cute little outfits. We miss you guys. Tell the kids Hi!

Andrea said...

Don't feel bad about the non-emotion thing. I was like "heck ya" too sending my girls off to school! However, I have yet to make a schedule at home with the other two.

Cathy said...

Your girls are getting so big!! I still can't get over the red hair they inherited from Mike. It just cracks me up!!