Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our New Toy


So I got a brand new cal king bed about a month ago and was hoping to get a new bedroom set to go with it. Mike kept putting me off and I finally said everyone is probably having a huge Memorial sell. Let's go and get one now!! And he said "Taryn wouldn't you rather have something that the whole family can use and enjoy together?" He also said it is a great deal. Our friend wanted to get rid of it because he had to many other toys. So put like that I said all right I can wait just barley.(while my bed sits on the floor without anything under it) =) So we are taking it to have a back seat bench put in it and roll cage. I told him I wanted Hot Pink Seats. Wouldn't that be cool. Hey there are more girls than boys in this family! I told Mike "you know we are going to have to get another one because I will want to drive, can you handle being in the passenger seat?"

7 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

How FUN is that! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

hello Taryn!! Holy Crow it's been a long time! Those 3 red heads you have are absolutely adorable! And you look GREAT! How are you doing? Are you still in Pima?

Kimberly said...

HOW FUN!!!! I am so jealous. Oh, and I loved that cute little Hagan story, I just want to go give her a big hug. Who knows what that poor kid was thinking locked outside all by herself. What a crack up! It happens to the best of us.

The Meehl Family said...

I think Hot Pink Carseats would be AWESOME! How fun...can I come play? Oh, I went to the park with Audra and some others yesterday, and we were trying to convince her to start blogging...work on her would ya?

Holly said...

Is it o.k. to covet your neighbor if you really love that neighbor? :)

Audra Mack said...

Looks like fun!!!! Good luck with the pink seats! I'm not for sure how far that will go with Mike, but hey you never know. The girls will love it and have so much fun riding it.

Anonymous said...

My hair? You liked my hair? You always had the perfect hair! The perfect clothes! Remember how we sponged neon paint on shirts...I think we even talked about selling them! What nerds!! By the way, did you hand paint those ladybugs and tree branches? I'm sooooo impressed!!! That is THE cutest girl's room I've seen! If & when I have a girl, I will probably try to copy it!!! Or pay you/bribe you to come and do it!!!