Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Paintint, Painting, Painting!!!


I got the girls new bedding and wanted to paint their room to match. So I found this cut design on a JC Penney magazine and loved it. The original is done in pink and brown but I have to say that the green turned out just as cute. The girls love the antenna's and the little buzz buzz marks left by the lady bugs. It was a lot of fun. One thing I would of changed is the bottom and made it a shade darker but I'll live. I have one more dresser to paint and the room will be finished! Yeah!!

4 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love love love it taryn. you are so creative. it's absolutely adorable. you did a great job.

Kyle said...

You did a great job!!! When you say you're painting you aren't kidding around. I'll have to come and see it in person.

Kimberly said...

The ladybugs look so dang cute! You did such a great job.

Holly said...

Super good job!! Your girls are so lucky to have you,...so creative and talented. I can just hear you now..."You are SO full of crap." LOL :)