Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sister RETREAT




We finally did it!! A sisters RETREAT. It was great! It was lovely! And I left all my kids home with MIKE!! Thanks for the break Mike! We all met up in Mesa, AZ and then made our way to Prescott, AZ. We stopped at Chilli's to eat lunch but it was raining so hard and then it started hailing. It was just crazy!! Then we went to downtown Prescott. Very cute and quaint town. When we were walking around the court house on the grass we looked down and there was a python. So Shawna had to feel it. Cody did to but I didn't get a picture of that. Sorry! Next day we hit the shopping mall running! I haven't shopped like that since High School when your money seemed to stretch a little farther. I never thought that I would be sick of shopping. That is pretty sad. But we were able to help Adele get some cute clothes. She doesn't like to shop like we do so we helped her out. Jody, Bon, and I had to have a pedicure first. Very nice. I tried to talk them into doing the hot pink tips but they were not having it. That night we went to a Dinner and a comedy deal. We weren't sure what to expect. The dinner was pretty good. The comedy turned out to be pretty fun. When we got there we weren't sure if we hit senior night or not. But it was a lot of fun. They sang, dance, and threw in some comedy. My sister fell in love with a short bald singer.(I won't mention any names) We had to hold her back. LOL The last day was on to more shopping. We had to go back to all the stores that we wanted to buy this certain something and didn't. Exhausting!! =) Audra I didn't say anything about you so thanks for sharing cut little Maddie with us. She was a cutie. Ma Judd you were great. Thanks for keeping the peace and putting up with all our attitudes. Cody thanks for getting it all together you ROCK! Can't wait until next year. Oh ya I have to say that they had the best chocolate store ever, and I ate all of it!!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Sound fun! I need a getaway like that!!! By the way, that snake looks creepy!!!

lofgreenlegacy said...

I'm jealous! I need a vacation! I went to Mesa for a week to stay with my sister but had all my kids and Kyla. It wasn't a vacation, it was a trip. Looks like you guys had a blast!

lofgreenlegacy said...

O' the snake is creepy. I'll have to show Kaden, he'll LOVE it!

Andrea said...

Girl, good for you! It's great to hang out with family WITHOUT the kids. You deserved that break.