Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ABC TAG

A- Attached or Single: Married 9 years
B- Best Friend; Mike
C- Cake or Pie: Pecan Pie
D- Day: Friday it's date night
E- Essential Item: watch
F- Favorite color: Red and Brown
G- Gummy Bear or Worms: if I have to choose worms
H- Home town: Pima,AZ
I- Indulgence: shopping
J- January of July: July For sure
K- Kids 3 lovely girls
L- Life is incomplete without: a coke
M- Marriage Date: 6-10-99
N- Number of siblings: 2 bros and 4 sises.
0- Orange or apples: Oranges
P- Phobias of Fears: Drowning
Q- Quote: Sorry. Nothing
R- Reason to smile: three reds
S- Season: I LOVe winter.
T- Tag Three: Andrea, Hope and Kim
U- Unknown fact about me:I didn't want to do hair until I got into college
V- Vegetarian or not: NOT
W- Worst Habit: Four letter words
x- x-rays or ultrasounds: ultrasounds
y- your favorite food: crab
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

2 comments:

Melynda said...

You did it! I loved your answers. You and your 4 letter words. Where did you learn those? I know they don't say those in Pima. Happy birthday to you too! I get to turn 30 this time around. I'm so old. I'll be thinking of you on the 13th! Your little girls are so cute. That red, curly hair reminds me of their daddy! Hope you guys are doing great!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey Taryn, I was looking at your blog and Kyra was sitting by me and saw the big pic of your family. She pointed to Mike and said "There Daddy". Funny, funny. Anyways, I think getting together is a great idea. If we go to Phoenix, lets wait til it's not so hot though, unless you had something else in mind. Sounds great and the kids would love it. Let me know what sounds good for you guys. Take care.