Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Break






The girls and I went to Arizona for spring break. There is always so much to do and so little time to do it in. One of my sisters spring break fell on the same week. So we met up at my mom's house. First day was my mom's birthday so it was really great to be able to celebrate it with her. The next day we went to the wash behind my sisters house. It had water in it and the kids just stip and go at it. It felt good after being in the hot sun. The third day we wnet to the Tucson Zoo. We love this zoo because it is small but has great animals to see. One of the polar bears was swimming in the water where we could look at them through the glass and all of the sudden it comes straight to the glass with it's head and hits it pretty hard. It scared the crap out of me. Hannah went running to the top of the stairs. =) After, we of cousre have to go shopping. Lot's of fun!! Fourth Day the girls went with Mikes brother and his family to the river and had such a great time. They didn't even let them get sunburnt. Thanks guys. Fifth day my mother-in-law and I took eight kids between the age of four and ten to see the movie Horton heard a who? They were all so good. We really had a good time. The sixth day we headed back home. It is always good to be Home! =)

No comments: