Monday, April 21, 2008

Harley Time




So last thursday Harley started crying when I was dropping her off for Kindergarten. She said she didn't want to go. I was shocked she always looked forward to going to school. Anyway I had a hard time convincing her that she needed to go to school. So I made her a deal that on Saturday we would go to Lunch and get a pedicure. We went to Applebees (harley's favorite) and got a pedicure. We had so much fun. It made me realize that I need to do more of this one on one time with Harley and Hannah. It always seems that the two always go hand in hand. I almost caved and let Hannah come but Harley kept saying you promised me this Mom. So we had a great time and Harley is already saying when can we go again. =)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

It's so not fair that you have the cutest toes. I have Fred Flinstone toes. I love that you took Harley out with just the two of you. That's important!

Holly said...

It took me a good ten minutes to catch up on your blog. Harley is a cutie, and they grow up way too fast. I have to remind myself to enjoy my oldest just as much as my youngest so that I don't miss any of those magic moments! One of my favorite things to do with Chloe is a pedicure. :)

Kimberly said...

I was wondering when you would finally update! I love that you went out JUST the two of you. I like getting "Brooklyn & I" time as well. What fun pictures!!! (all of them!)