Friday, November 7, 2008

Harley's Song

I forgot to post this for Harley. She wanted everyone to know that she is a songwriter. She showed this to her teacher and the teacher told her that it would be the classes song for the month of October...see how far behind I am at posting this!

October

In October
for a while
I will have a
happy smile.

In October
I'll be a host
to witches, goblins
and a ghost

I'll serve them
chicken soup on toast
Whippity once
Whippity twice
Whippity chicken soup
with rice!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love it! She is so cute.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Harley!!! You did great! I love it. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

koko bean..... said...

Taryn I totally love it. She did a real good job on that song, you have every right to post that. By the way this is Kolette, I need to send you an invite to my blog, woman, so i need your email address. P.S. thanks for the b-day gift, it was so nice of you.....