Friday, November 7, 2008

Family Reunion






The Judd Family Reunion was a great time....so go Ma Judd. It was a reunion for all my dads brothers and sister and all their kids. Uncle Larry, Clay, Barry, Orson, Keith and Aunt Robin. It was great to see them all again. The kids were able to see all their cousins and got to make up a cheer....how did that go again Shawna?!? The little kids played tug a war against the older kids and Uncle Clay would come up at the last second and helped the little ones destroy the older ones! =) The skits were a lot of fun as well. All the grand kids were so fun to watch and really got into their parts. But I do have to say Jenna and Harley stole the show with Taylor Swifts song of "I Hate That Stupid Old Pick Up Truck You Never Let Me Drive" Whoosh you go girls. Loved IT!! Thanks again for a great time MOM! Now you can Relax! =)

1 comment:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Maybe I can get Harley to sing for me next time we see her. I bet it was GREAT!